The Preston A Brown Memorial Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization created to:
- Promote physical and mental development for youth and families through sports and education.
- Promote the safety of families by protesting domestic violence and gun laws and bring awareness to gun and domestic violence.
- Provide scholarships to college bound high school seniors and single parents seeking continuous education assistance.
- Provide sponsorships for youth athletic leagues in an effort to keep our youth active and off the streets.
- Provide funding and activities in communities at risk for violence.
- Educate the community on the impact of domestic and gun violence while rallying with other organizations to improve domestic and gun violence laws.